Maintaining Digital Security Requirements
Every industry is unique, and therefore has their own set of standards to follow for cyber security. Your security compliance manager will keep a managed compliance risk profile on which assessments your infrastructure needs and what guidelines it should follow.
NTS offers multiple cyber security compliance standards, including but not limited to:
- NIST 800-171 + 800-53 + CSF (Cybersecurity Framework)
- CMMC 1.02 + CMMC 2.0 (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification)
- SANS CIS 20 + CES 25 (Critical Security Controls + Common Weakness Enumeration)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- VIDSA (Virginia Insurance Data Security Act)
See if the framework and compliance assessments you require are offered by us.
If your company is required to meet any of these standards, NTS’s managers have the industry knowledge to give the assessment and help you keep compliant with them. We offer monthly, quarterly and annual compliance check-ins.