Our Web Design Process
When we build you a site, we begin with a strategy that is specific to your business and your industry. Getting to know you and understanding your market is our first step. It’s how we drive your ideas forward.
- Develop content and elements that matches your brand identity, highlights your company’s attributes and communicates to your target audience
- Transition the concepts for your business into a digital reality
- Optimize your site properly for search engines, paving the way for your web visibility to increase
- Train you on the functionalities and inner workings of your site. It’s yours once we launch! No strings attached.
Developing a Web Design Strategy Together
When it comes to designing your business’ website, the first step we take is an in-depth discovery session dedicated to uncovering your brand and all the attributes that make your business unique.
We want to develop a clear and accurate understanding of every facet of your company. This helps us carve out a defined and specific structure that matches your business mission and philosophy while communicating to your ideal target audience.
You’re passionate about your business and we’re passionate about understanding it.
- The sitemap – this is the entire site and page structure of your website. We pinpoint the services and products you offer and consolidate it into an easy-to-navigate funnel for your website visitors.
- Content strategy – this helps us create copy that converts users and speaks to your target clientele. You want your site to communicate your values and your unique brand attributes. This is where our copywriters come in.
- Design direction – design and content go hand-in-hand. Our design team centers each website around what makes your business unique with only the best user experience in mind.
Key Web’s approach to web design is collaborative not only with our own team members but with you. We want to work with you. Your voice will be heard and your brand will be communicated.
With open lines of communication, you can trust that we won’t disappear and come back with a design that doesn’t reflect you.