The NTS ITAD service provides a secure way to deal with surplus hardware in your company through a custody-controlled, responsible and accountable service. What makes our service diﬀerent is the fact that we know that the sunk cost your company has invested in hardware in the past actually has a residual value, and should be returned back to you once ﬁnal processing is completed. This residual value can be applied to the invoice from NTS ITAD service, or returned back to you in the form of a direct check. It can also be applied as a credit to other IT services from NTS.
Benefits of IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services include:
- A turnkey solution for clients
- Removal of all logical data under strict controls and regulatory industry standards
- DOD wipe processing of data with validation
- Physical removal and veriﬁcation of all exterior asset tags identifying your company
- An indemniﬁcation document, releasing all liability to the physical hardware
- Validation that all data repository capable hardware is cleansed and veriﬁed