Job Code: 910
Networking, Technologies & Support (NTS) is seeking PC Techs with 1-2 years of experience to provide day-to-day technical support for our client, a large medical university. This role will support PCs and peripherals, which include installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing hardware, software, and communication platforms.
· Desktop support for specific teams.
· Asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, printers, and other hardware items.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
Key Role Skill Sets
· Ability to clearly, and accurately communicate (written and verbal).
· Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
· Effective listening skills, and follow-up skills; multi-tasking capabilities.
· Provide regular status reports and upgrades.
· 1-2 years working within Information Technology in a fast-paced environment preferred.
· Must have very strong customer service and communications skills, with demonstrated ability to successfully handle conflict and be able to maintain calm in stressful situations.
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Active Directory, Office 365, IOS, Android, Windows 10, OSX.
· This role is on-site 5 days per week.
· $18-$19 / hour depending on experience and certifications.
· Benefits start on Day 91 of employment.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. “
NTS is a drug free workplace.