Project Mgr. IT
Project Mgr. IT
Job Code: 885
Networking Technologies + Support is a full-service IT systems integrator. We provide customers with a single source for a broad range of high-technology products and services. We have an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager. This is a remote position, but the preferred candidate will reside in Virginia as there may be very occasional travel to client sites.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Maintains assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Coordinates service delivery between client, assigned staff, and backline support.
- Ensures project records are up to date and accurate and provides data to other NTS departments/clients as needed.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
· Requires an Associate’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent technical training or military experience in basic electronics/project management; or two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to respond to specific and common inquiries or concerns from customers and vendors.
· Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
· Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and Windows OS.
· Must be able to write a technical synopsis of project status.
· Requires a high degree of customer service skills, flexibility and an overall team approach to work performed.
What we offer:
• Salary range: $70 – $80K
• Medical, LTD, STD Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision Benefits, 401(k) matched, Paid Time Off, Professional Development Assistance.
While this is a remote position, the preferred candidate will live in Virginia as there may be very occasional travel to customer sites.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
NTS is a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.