Sr. SEO Specialist
Sr. SEO Specialist
Job Code: 891
NTS IS HIRING A SR. SEO SPECIALIST to work in our office in the Richmond, VA area! Freelancers and out of state need not apply.
Do you enjoy watching your creativity turn into tangible results that help small business owners increase their chances of growing their dream?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment filled with rambunctious behavior and unmatched levels of teamwork that may have you questioning if you’re molding into one cohesive blob of extreme genius?
Do you enjoy team-based, fun-filled discussions that mostly relate to work but may also involve topics that involve Spotify playlists, sports, tv shows and more?
Are you ready to continue your professional career in an environment that flourishes from creative collaboration, animated discussion, high motivation, extreme office pranks and the occasional ping-pong match?
Key Web Concepts, a Midlothian-based digital marketing firm, is on the lookout for an energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastically experienced SEO Specialist to join our crew. The ideal client will have extensive experience in optimizing websites to improve their visibility in the organic search results (SERPs) in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
You will be a part of our team creating search engine growth to help eager small businesses flourish (and, perhaps, help even up the numbers for Wii Sports teams).
- Implement, manage, and monitor digital marketing strategies and advertising across multiple platforms leveraging behavior targeting, display advertising, SEO, SEM, retargeting, and supporting digital approaches to drive qualified leads to our clients.
- Provide clients with personalized strategies to cater to the needs of each unique business market and competition level.
- Track keyword rankings and SEO metrics for clients with the leading SEO software tools including Ahrefs, Semrush, BrightEdge, Conductor, SEO PowerSuite, or other comparable applications.
- Analyze traffic data for local business websites with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Business Profile Insights.
- Monitor reviews for clients in Google Business Profile, Yelp, and other review platforms.
- Manage client social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Regular management and updating of Google Business Profile (GBP), formerly Google My Business (GMB) listings for local businesses.
- Conduct technical SEO audits on websites to search for technical issues which may impact SEO performance using tools like Screaming Frog, Website Auditor (SEO PowerSuite) or other comparable tools.
- High-Quality, relevant link-building.
- Perform QA checks on new websites prior to and after launch with an emphasis on reviewing content and SEO metadata.
- Set and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for campaigns.
- Conduct SEO research to look for opportunities for ranking for additional queries, and creating new content which will drive more leads to the client’s business.
- Collaborating with internal and external departments such as the content, design, and development teams to review page experience metrics for client websites.
- Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into active prospects.
- Conduct competitive analyses and develop SEO strategies with paid tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Rank Tracker, Nueron Writer or even Neil Patel’s Ubersuggest.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for on-page optimization.
- Implement simple website updates with WordPress, Drupal, or other leading content management platforms.
- Experience in managing Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid advertising channels is not required, but is a huge plus.
- Keep up with the latest SEO news and trends which may impact client SEO performance.
- Experience migrating websites from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
Job Type: Full-time and ON SITE
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Benefits start on Day 91 of employment and include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental / Health / Vision Insurance (employer pays a % of premium)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift Monday – Friday
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. “
Key Web is a drug free workplace.