Comprehensive Incident Response Planning in Virginia Beach
Creating the perfect incident response plan for your VA Beach company involves following industry standards while also making it specific to your IT environment. NTS follows both the SANS Institute six-step process and the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix for Enterprise for all of our digital threat responses.
The basis for our solutions include:
- Preparation: Your IT staff collaborates with us to create proactive policies and procedures to follow in the event of a security incident. We’ll provide clear instructions, documentation and company-wide training to understand the plan.
- Identification: Your network system is actively monitored to detect security threats. NTS will utilize security software and firewalls to protect your IT from hacks.
- Containment: If an incident is detected, our response includes cutting off the affected systems from the network to prevent further contamination. Your company may be put on a backup system to continue your operations until the threat is handled.
- Eradication: After singling out the cyber threat, your IT environment will be thoroughly analyzed so our specialists can destroy the threat and build your protections back up.
- Recovery: Once the incident is over, your networks and systems are restored to their normal working conditions. Then, our team will collaborate with yours to evaluate any lasting impacts the incident may have on your company.
- Lessons Learned: After everything is all said and done, our experts will go back to review the incident response and see what went well and what needs improvement. They will make any changes needed to alleviate weaknesses and strengthen your response.