NTS actively participates in technology programs such as e-rate and GSA that our state and local customers can use to more efficiently procure technology solutions. We work closely with our state and local government customers to ensure they get the most cost-effective solutions for their money.
In addition, NTS utilizes eVA and Onvia procurement tools when responding to online bids and RFPs/RFIs.
At NTS, we can provide:
- Planning, implementing, expanding or consulting on new networks
- Hardware/software procurement
- Backup and recovery/data efficiency
- Server consolidation and virtualization technology
- Work group collaboration
- Technology refresh cycle planning and implementation
- LAN/WAN network infrastructure planning and implementation
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- State and local program vehicles
- GSA contract vehicles
- Cooperative procurement vehicles
- And more
Excess equipment that has been refurbished and is not being returned to a leasing company may be donated to charitable organizations on behalf of our customers.
In the case of leased equipment, NTS will work with the customer and the leasing entity to ensure timely and accurate returns. Removal of machines includes the administrative processing associated with disposal, donation or redeployment.