Disposing of Your IT Equipment
Detail-oriented and security-minded, our team follows a thorough process in safely disposing your equipment and keeping your data secured.
Our process goes like this:
- Our team of technicians takes the equipment back to the warehouse.
- The equipment goes through a proper chain of custody to keep track of the equipment’s whereabouts.
- DODs wipe the software, meaning they wipe all the data from your equipment.
- We generate a certificate that certifies and proves the data on your devices has been destroyed.
- We either donate or trash the equipment (this choice is entirely up to you).
- We keep detailed records of where and how the PC equipment is disposed of or donated.
- We put in a new and improved operating system for your business.
You can rest assured that your devices have been wiped clean and our certificates prove your data is completely gone from the device. If you decide to donate the equipment, our team takes care of it and provides tax documentation so you can write it off for the year.