Networking Technologies + Support is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This Data Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about you when you visit our website.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information about you when you visit our website:
- Log data: This information is automatically collected by our website servers and includes your IP address, browser type, and referring website.
- Personal information: We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you contact us through our contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services: We use your log data and cookie data to operate and improve our website and to provide you with the services you request.
- To communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about your use of our website and to send you marketing messages.
- To analyze website traffic: We use your log data and cookie data to analyze website traffic and to understand how visitors use our website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We use third-party service providers to help us operate our website and to provide you with our services. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services.
- Law enforcement agencies: We may disclose your information to law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing message that we send you.
- You can request access to your personal information, request that it be corrected or deleted, or request that we restrict its processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption, access controls, and physical security measures.
Changes to Our Data Privacy Statement
We may update this Data Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.
If you have any questions about this Data Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.