Imagine uninterrupted access to your software and data from any computer, any time, anywhere in the world. It’s possible with Cloud Services from NTS. With Cloud Services, your employees and associates can be connected with a secure website supported by the world-class NTS team. Any IT issues are resolved with an almost instant response, so downtime is minimized while productivity is maximized. Plus, NTS keeps your data backed up and your software updated. With Cloud Services, your data, applications and systems are always there.
Network Operations Center (NOC)
The NTS Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC), affectionately referred to as the Fish Bowl, is a 24-hour dedicated support center. It houses a variety of expert engineers with specialties in System Administration for Windows & Linux, Network Administration, Security, etc., working to offer Managed Services across the country. As a Security Operations Center, the Fish Bowl monitors our customers’ security exposure.
The NOC and SOC work with ITIL-compliant processes, integrated service desks and customizable workflows to suit each customer’s unique needs.
The Fish Bowl responsibilities include:
- 24 x 7 monitoring and management of customer operations
- Ensuring continuous support & operations of critical infrastructure
- Liaising with our partner support centers for incident management
- Providing quality support for servers & systems and network infrastructure
- Mitigating and managing issues around the clock
- Working closely with customer IT teams to resolve issues
- Proactively anticipating issues and providing fixes and work-arounds
- Developing and enhancing techniques to better manage infrastructures